1. Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to gamesnash. These terms and conditions govern your use and membership of Gamesnash.ie as a whole and do not solely apply to the online store.. References to "we", "us", "our" or "website" are references to Gamesnash.ie. By using, visiting, or browsing the website, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree then you must exit the website immediately.
2. Joining Gamesnash: Customers must be at least 18 years of age in order to join gamesnash. When completing the registration form you agree to provide true, accurate, current and correct information about yourself. You also agree to maintain and update your information as it changes. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, gamesnash has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the gamesnash service.
3. Copyright: Copyright in the material on this website is owned by gamesnash (and, or it’s suppliers) unless otherwise indicated. You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal and non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited and could result in action being taken against you through the courts.
4. Trademarks: All trademarks, logos, images, product and company names referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners and any infringement of the rights in such a property will be protected by enforcement through the courts if necessary.
5. Disclaimer: We permit members to post reviews on the gamesnash website and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. gamesnash regularly reviews posted content and reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content. Any opinions, advice, statements, or other information submitted by customers on the gamesnash website are those of the respective authors and not of gamesnash. Under no circumstances shall gamesnash be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the gamesnash website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the gamesnash website.
6. Use of Submitted Information: By posting a review or submitting material to gamesnash, you grant gamesnash a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content, and to modify or improve the gamesnash website.
7. Pricing / Reductions and item conditions. In the case that products on the site show two prices the higher price is either the publishers recommended retail price or our own retail price which the product has been charged for at least 28 days previously to being marked down in accordance with Irish law. Pre owned games may not include any manuals. It is understood that single use online passes, extra downloadable content etc will have been already redeemed by the previous owner. New games will be provided with unused online passes and manuals where supplied by the publisher. We do not guarantee that new games will be factory sealed. Please contact us before placing your order if you wish to verify the condition of any new or pre owned item on the site.
8. All orders placed through our website will be subject to our accepting the order. When you submit an order to us on our website you will receive a 'bounce back' email of this order saying that your order is pending. You should check this email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. This email does not constitute acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we dispatch the goods to you. Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery. Gamesnash reserve the right to cancel any sale.
9. Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
10. All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT. A VAT invoice is available upon request.
11. Delivery charges if any are clearly highlighted throughout the site.
Distance selling regulations:
Customers purchasing new and sealed items from Gamesnash have the right to change their mind and return their purchase to us within 7 days of receipt for a full refund less initial delivery costs. For the purposes of current distance selling regulations
items shipped to customers by standard postage at no extra cost (not
including email dispatch) are considered to have a delivery charge of
€1.50 per item included in the quoted price. The items returned must be new, still sealed and in resellable condition. We cannot accept for return as a change of mind any pre owned items or digitally delivered items such as Xbox Live and Playstation network codes.
Further information on our delivery service:
Free Standard Delivery:
Our free shipping is carried through An Posts standard service and offers a very reliable service which caters for the needs of the majority of our customers. Delivery times can be as short as the next day but generally take 3-4 working days for delivery. Please note that this can mean that in cases of packages weighing less than 2kg we are unable to track and trace purchases shipped and in the very unlikely case of missing items / damages there can be a delay in resolving the issue. In the highly unlikely event that an order is lost by An Post we must wait 15 days from dispatch before we can declare the package lost.
Registered And Recorded Delivery:
Registered and recorded deliveries are dispatched either via An Post's registered parcel service or by DPD couriers. Delivery times are normally next working day for orders placed before 11.00am. This service requires a signature on delivery.
Express Post Delivery:
Express post deliveries are dispatched solely by An Post's express post service. An Post guarantee next working day delivery (from dispatch) to anywhere in the Republic Of Ireland. Express post deliveries do not require a signature and if there is nobody home can be posted straight through the letterbox ( subject to package size )
Note Regarding Out Of Stock Items:
The above delivery times are subject to an item being in stock at the time of purchase. Items marked as being temporarily out of stock will be dispatched as soon as they arrive - this is generally 4-5 working days after the order has been placed but can take longer. Customers will be notified by email if the expected dispatch date is longer than this.
Note Regarding Pre Orders:
Pre Orders at Gamesnash are generally dispatched at least 24 hours before release day and are then subject to the above delivery times depending on the postage method used. Customers are advised to place pre orders no later than 5 days before release date as we cannot guarantee pre release day dispatch unless the order is placed at least 5 days before release day. Whilst we will endeavour to dispatch all pre orders placed before release date orders placed very close to release date may be delayed.
- Free standard shipping will normally arrive on release day. We estimate an average of 90% of pre orders shipped this way will arrive on release day.
- Registered and recorded delivery is highly likely to
arrive on or before release day. Gamesnash guarantee to ship your order
the day before release day. Our estimate is that 99% of orders shipped
by registered and recorded delivery will at least be attempted for
release day. ( If there is nobody available to sign for the delivery the
delivery will be attempted again at a later date )
- The only way to guarantee release day delivery is via An Posts express postage. Gamesnash guarantee to ship your pre order the day before release day and An Post guarantee next day delivery.
Our standard shipping is carried through An Posts standard service and offers a very reliable service which caters for the needs of the majority of our customers. Delivery times vary from 4-14 working days within Europe and up to 28 days elsewhere. Games and accessories are shipped free of charge but there is a charge for larger items such as consoles etc.
Registered And Recorded Delivery:
Registered and recorded deliveries are dispatched either via An Post's registered parcel service or by DPD couriers. Delivery times vary from 4-14 working days within Europe and up to 28 days elsewhere. This service requires a signature on delivery.
Our standard operating hours are 10.00am - 7.00pm Tuesday through Sunday although we will where possible dispatch outside of these times. Orders placed during this time will normally be dispatched within one hour to verfied account holders. Orders placed outside of these times will be sent as soon as possible. Orders placed by unverified customers will be delayed whilst security clearance is obtained. We therefore recommend first time customers to pay using a verified Paypal account or by a Credit Card with 3D secure enabled and used for the order as these are automatically considered as verified accounts. Laser card payments, unverified paypal accounts and other non 3D secured credit cards will require security clearance and will not be disptached within one hour. Once dispatched we cannot accept any returns or claims for refunds for wrongly purchased emailed codes.
12. We do not make any guarantees of specific delivery dates as delivery is serviced by a third party. All delivery time frame and guarantees are based on third party service levels and agreements. Further information on our delivery and postage options can be found here.
13. Payment Processing
Gamesnash accept the following payment types:
- Visa Debit Card
- Paypal (under review - not currently available)
Your security and how we protect you.
We believe that customer security is the most important aspect of any transaction on the internet. We therefore do not handle credit card payments directly ourselves and employ the services of Sagepay for all credit card transactions. During the checkout process you will be directed to Sagepay's secure site to enter your credit card details etc before being directed back to Gamesnash to confirm the transaction. At no point do we have access to your card details.
Gamesnash are members of the "Verified by Visa" and "Secured by Mastercard" programs. These programs are the internet equivelent of the chip and pin system. These systems confirm your identity when you make purchases at participating online stores by prompting the user to enter a password confirming them as the real owners of the card. This means that should your card ever be lost or stolen it cannot be used by anyone else who does not have your password. If you have not registered your Visa or Mastercard for the above programs you will be prompted by your own bank at checkout to sign up for the program. ( Some card issuers will not allow the transaction to proceed if the customer decides not to sign up to the veirifcation process ) You register your card just once, and create your own password. Then, when you make purchases at participating online stores including Gamesnash, a Verified by Visa or Secured by Mastercard window from your bank will appear. Simply enter your password and click submit. Your identity is verified and the purchase is secure. Please be assured that any passwords created and entered our done so at your own banks site and Gamesnash do not have access to these details.
Why we use outside card processors.
We believe that online retailers that directly handle customer credit card details must back this up with state of the art security systems to guard against the potential misuse of customer card details. This requires an enormous investment to maintain and the vast majority of online retailers are not in a position to do this. Unfortunately a lot of online retailers capture customers card details through their websites and then manually key these details into a credit card terminal. This is of course wide open to abuse. Some retailers will hold your card details until such time as payment has been fully processed. Although this payment is processed online it does mean that your card details are protected solely by the strength of the security systems in place on that particulars site and servers. The reason why some online retailers process cards in this manner is because bank charges to the retailer are cheaper. We feel that the savings made by exposing customer card details in this manner are simply not worth it.
Payment processing and pre orders.
When a payment is made using a credit card in a high street store or online the following process occurs:
- The retailers card processor checks with the card issuers bank that the funds are available and requests authorisation to proceed with the transaction.
- The card issuer either declines the transaction or gives authorisation to the retailer to proceed.
- This authorisation is valid for between 5-21days depending on the card issuer involved. During that time the retailers bank can proceed with the transaction and fully capture the funds involved. In the high street the transaction is completed immediately but online retailers will generally wait until the order is being shipped before completing the transaction. After this time limit has expired the retailer can no longer capture the funds unless a new transaction is made.
- Due to the time limits involved in the authorisation process and our security policy of not holding customers card details on file all pre orders made at Gamesnash will be charged to the card holder within 5-21 days of the order being placed depending on the card holders bank and in some circumstances your card will be charged before the order is ready to ship. Pre orders can be cancelled at any time and a full refund will be issued.
14. Changes to these Terms and Conditions: From time to time, gamesnash will review and may edit these terms and conditions in accordance with potential changes to our business structure and as required by law. gamesnash reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time.